122 E Broad St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Step 1: Watch this video about us
Learn About Our Friendly Office
Parents feel comfortable bringing their children to our family orthodontic practice. Learn about how we can help your family:
- Gentle Braces – Getting braces at our office is a great experience!
- Invisalign – Find out if the clear alternative for braces is right for you.
We are located near the intersection of Broad Street and Center Street in Historic Bethlehem, PA. Viechnicki Orthodontics Bethlehem serves the Lehigh Valley, including Allentown, Saucon, Salisbury, Whitehall, Hellertown, Catasauqua, and Nazareth. (Map)
The office in Bethlehem is always on time, so you don’t wait at all. The office itself is really clean which makes it a good enjoyable environment to be in. Thank you!
Samantha W., Parent
5 / 5 stars for Viechnicki Orthodontics Bethlehem
Featured Throughout the Lehigh Valley
- The Morning Call – for winning the 2012 David C. Hamilton Orthodontic Research Award from the Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- The Bethlehem Press – for winning the 2012 David C. Hamilton Orthodontic Research Award from the Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- Lehigh Valley Magazine, “Top Orthodontist” – as voted by Bethlehem dentists
- Lehigh Valley Style, “Select Orthodontist” – as voted by Bethlehem dentists
Convenient Bethlehem Location
Our Bethlehem orthodontic office is located in the heart of the Bethlehem Dental District. Our building is a short walk from some of the best dentists in the Lehigh Valley.
Parking is easy because we have a parking lot behind our office.
Parents like that it is easy to shuttle their children to our office from school. We are only four short blocks from Moravian Academy’s Historic Bethlehem Campus (Dr. Bryon Viechnicki’s alma mater). And it’s only a short drive from other schools in Bethlehem. Orthodontics is important at any age, starting at age 7.
Nearby Bethlehem schools
All of the following schools are within a short 15 minute drive from our Bethlehem orthodontic office.
Bethlehem Area School District
- Freedom High School
- Liberty High School
- Broughal Middle School
- East Hills Middle School
- Moravian Academy Middle School
- Nitschmann Middle School
- Northeast Middle School
- Asa Packer Elementary School
- Calypso Elementary School
- Clearview Elementary School
- Donegan Elementary School
- Farmersville Elementary School
- Fountain Hill Elementary School
- Freemansburg Elementary School
- Governor Wolf Elementary School
- Hanover Elementary School
- James Buchanan Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Marvine Elementary School
- Miller Heights Elementary School
- Moravian Academy Lower School
- Spring Garden Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
- William Penn Elementary School
Saucon Valley School District
- Saucon Valley High School
- Saucon Valley Middle School
- Saucon Valley Elementary School
Allentown School District
- Louis E. Dieruff High School
- Harrison-Morton Middle School
- South Mountain Middle School
- Mosser Elementary School
- Ritter Elementary School
- Roosevelt Elementary School
- Sheridan Elementary School
Salisbury Township School District
- Salisbury High School
- Harry S. Truman Elementary School
Southern Lehigh School District
- Southern Lehigh Middle School
- Joseph P. Liberati Intermediate School
Nazareth Area School District
- Lower Nazareth Elementary School
Catasauqua School District
- Sheckler Elementary School
We provide a full range of orthodontic services in our Bethlehem office, including:
- Braces: We use American-made braces. Two popular options that we provide are colorful braces for kids and clear braces for adults.
- Invisalign – Adults who want to improve their smiles without wearing braces choose Invisalign. A series of clear aligners moves teeth into their proper positions over a period of 1-2 years.
- Retainers: Retainers hold teeth in the perfect position. Retainers are great because they prevent “wrinkling” of the teeth as we age.
Open Before and After School
If you would like to reach us after hours, please follow this link to make an appointment online .